Monday, May 4, 2020

Where I want to go -Disneyland



Disneyland. Oh how I would love to go, it would be a dream come true!!
So much to see and do, is one day enough, where do I start?!


I imagine all the people, happy and smiling, as they meet Mickey Mouse and their Disney heros. 
Such a magical place to be, some say it is the “happiest place on earth!”


To feel the excitement and thrill of the rides, as they swoop and spin me around, making me dizzy.  


What a surprise it would be to meet the most beautiful Disney Princesses, dressed in their stunning
gowns and sparkling crowns, their warm smiles shine as I get my pictures taken with them.


I can’t forget my pink and sticky cotton candy and Mickey Mouse ears, a must for any Disneyland visit.  


With the setting of the sun, our day would nearly be done, but suddenly the sky is lit by spectacular
fireworks.  They boom and crack above us, giving an amazing show to finish off an even more
amazing day.


One day I hope my dream will come true, but for now I will keep on dreaming!


Ayla Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment